Welcome all

Hello all and welcome to my blog (this is one of the nicest things you will ever here me say), in which i will whine and be cynical about different things until you'll either want to put a bullet through your head or drown yourself in your own piss.


I am now Jooseman, the Artist formerly known as Jonith, and I have stopped using the name Jonith regularly (however do still have many accoun named Jonith, so go by both) as it got confusing, So call me Jooseman or Joose or whatever. Call me TwatBucket if it pleases you.

Our Youtube Channel
Rants up on this blog on Friday if I've done one, just too add a little bit of schedule here.

Anyway thats all from me, and also check out Rofling Officer Productions. He is a collaborater of mine.

Saturday 26 February 2011

Shogun 2 Total War

It's the game release of the year which will have me wanking so fast my cock flys off into space. No not Call of Duty Another Warfare 8, a game which will be populated by 12 year olds bragging about how many times he's got pissed at a party and shagged your mum. Then again it's ok because the story of the game, which none of them will play, was probably written by a 10 Year old after watching every action film ever made and having the best ones shoved up his arse by Gary Glitter.

No the release that i'm excited about this year (other than Uncharted 3) is Shogun 2 Total War, a game which looks like it will chew up the crap of Empire and Napoleon and spit them back out into a bucket full of there own piss.

It has already been said that it will reinvent the reinvented Total wars of Empire and Napoleon back to the series original greatness. What a good way to do that by taking us all back to were it all started, Shogun. A game which started the series which spanned world history a brought joy and frustration to many people, Me included, and that's saying a lot as not many things bring me joy... Except watching people outside playing on the street get blown to pieces by suicide bombers or burnt to death by the sun so I can then laugh at them for not doing what i did and staying inside a dark cave for my whole life isolated from anything most people would call fun playing crappy games which make me want to get a hamster to slowly gnaw off my hand while I laugh manically. Yeah well at least its better than going outside you idiots.

And then Empire came along, bringing us a game in which the AI were more afraid to go near water than some guy made of fire who nearly drowned when he was younger as his retarded brother pushed him into the pool with his gloves filled with water. And then you have the guns, where you could watch men fire at each other in a straight line like they had just been glued there, and half of the time they miss anyway, who did they hire to shoot these guns, micky mouse.

Anyway thats enough from me, an I encourage you all to download the demo

No comments:

Post a Comment