Welcome all

Hello all and welcome to my blog (this is one of the nicest things you will ever here me say), in which i will whine and be cynical about different things until you'll either want to put a bullet through your head or drown yourself in your own piss.


I am now Jooseman, the Artist formerly known as Jonith, and I have stopped using the name Jonith regularly (however do still have many accoun named Jonith, so go by both) as it got confusing, So call me Jooseman or Joose or whatever. Call me TwatBucket if it pleases you.

Our Youtube Channel
Rants up on this blog on Friday if I've done one, just too add a little bit of schedule here.

Anyway thats all from me, and also check out Rofling Officer Productions. He is a collaborater of mine.

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Mini Rant:Torchwood Miracle Day

So Torchwood has ended again, with a series that introduced more conspiracy theories than a conference full of retards, has come to an amazing ending. At first I was sceptical, considering the last series was shitter than a man rolling in a field full of cows, and even this season started off slower than a tortoise racing a Formula 1 car. However this series eventually got the ball rolling around the episode where you saw people getting burnt by sinister companies, and it genuinely made you feel something, so much so that it became better than the latest Doctor Who series (but that's harder than beating a one legged man in the egg and spoon race.)

So this season has had its highs and its lows, the lows mainly being the fact that there are more gay sex scenes than there where in Freddie Mercury’s private life. This didn’t stop the series ending on a fitting, epic ending, which ties up all the plot lines more neatly than the house of a person with OCD. I felt like I wanted to see what would happen next all the way through it, and when it did end it was quite moving.

Well Torchwood was easily one of the best things I’ve seen on TV all year, or even for a long time, and I can’t wait for a next series... Well that is unless it’s a shit as the previous season, please don’t let that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment